Got any flour tortillas left over from burrito night?
Sometimes when I have some extra tortillas, I make us a really quick dessert that bakes while we are eating dinner. They are super easy to make and the kids go nuts over these.
It takes just a few minutes of prep work and then a few minutes to eat them all up once they’re served!
3 flour tortillas (or however many you want, really)
sugar (to sprinkle)
cinnamon (to sprinkle)
Honey (to drizzle)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Lay out the tortillas and spread a thin layer of butter across each tortilla. Dust each tortilla with sugar and then with cinnamon.
- Stack all the tortillas and, using a pizza slicer (or regular knife), slice the tortillas into 8 slices.
- Arrange the slices onto cookie sheets or a pizza tray and cook for about 15 minutes or until the tortillas begin to show a teeny bit of browning.
- Take the tortillas out of the oven and let them sit on top to finish getting crispy.
- When you’re ready to serve, drizzle some honey over the tortillas and serve to your adoring family who will love you for these!
PS- these also are super yummy when you make them after your kiddos go to bed!
Hope you enjoy!!